Every company should observe their Sports Day every year and make the day an eventful and memorable one. Among the different arrangements that should be made for a Sports day, one of the most important ones is the distribution of gifts. There are several prizes to be given out to the winners of various events. Not only that, there are consolation prizes too! Some companies even believe in giving away gifts to each and every participant irrespective of whether they win or lose just to acknowledge their participation and commemorate the event. So there has to be different categories of gifts for the different events and different position-holders.
Here are some gift ideas for a corporate sports day:
- Tea-shirt: Tea-shirt with the company title and logo printed on them form one of the most popular gift ideas for a corporate sports day. Tea-shirts of various colors and styles are available for the purpose and at attractive discounts if bought in bulks. You can not only distribute them as gifts but also make them the uniform of the volunteers.
- Mugs: All of us have received coffee-mugs as gifts at some point of time. It is a great gift that can be used to serve both purposes- keeping them as decorative items on the show-case and also drinking tea or coffee during the evening.
- Glass Tumbler: They can be used to carry the drinks of our choice and can also be a great gifting idea for a corporate sports day. Instead of giving them out loosely, the authorities can also fill them with an energy drink or juice of their choice and then distribute them. After all, nothing can be more refreshing than these drinks on the sports day.
- Felt Carrier Bags: These bags and can be used to carry different items of your choice. They are eco-friendly bags that can be recycled after use. They are available in multiple attractive colors such as red, blue, green or grey. This is an economic option too!
- Caps: A sports day without caps is unimaginable. Caps of different sizes, colors and textures can be easily distributed on a sports day. Not only will they protect the participants from the rays of the scorching sun but will also help the company to be promoted as a brand.
If you are a company head planning to give away sports day gifts to your customers, we will share some important tips with you, to make you aware of what to avoid while buying those gifts:
- Know the Exact Number: Many people make mistakes while calculating the number of gifts to be given out. This mistake should be avoided at any cost and in order to avoid discrepancies and discrimination among the participants. Know the number of employees that are participating in the events and buy gifts accordingly.
In addition to this, the gifts exclusively for the winners need to be bought too. If there are a total of ten events to be held and you intend to give prizes for the first three positions of each of these events, you should make sure that you buy the right kind of gifts for all of them. Also, buy a few extra gifts since there can be draws and successful tie-breakers may not be arranged. So, it is better to have extra gifts in hand so that you can give them out to the joint winners in case of a tie.
- Maintain Uniformity: Give the same gifts to all your participants. If you decide to give three different gifts to the winner, first runner-up and second runner-up, do the same for all the events. Otherwise, if you intend to give the same gifts to the three of them, do the same for all events.
- Present Them in the Right Way: The gifts should be given in proper gift boxes or wrapped neatly so that they have the surprise elements intact. The pleasure of receiving gifts is doubled if they come well-wrapped or encased. You might wanna get some corporate gift ideas to impress your valuable clients at this website.
So keep these things in mind when you go to buy the gifts for the annual sports day of your company and make the day a memorable one!